Monday, October 8, 2018

Low - "I could Live In Hope"

Download





I was on the darkest side of the internet. past all of those cozy post rock music compilations. on the side of the web where suicidal people seek refuge. i found a 9 minute long song. it was beautiful. although i had the misfortune of the autoplay feature being on my youtube account...so i lost it (and i wasn't logged into my youtube account so of course i had no history i could find it in) i searched and searched for months. but i couldn't find it! But than one day... out of nowhere it was in my suggested. i immeditely clicked on it. it was B E A U T I F U L. So the next day i went out and bought the CD. totally worth the $13 bucks i paid for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sound Of Animals Fighting - "The Tiger And The Duke"

The Sound Of Animals Fighting - "The Tiger And The Duke" A combination of many classic emo bands such as "Finch, Circa Sur...